We unfortunately will not be fixing our air conditioner until after the summer. It is going to cost us between $1500-$3000 to fix.
10. Doesn't matter if you forget to shut the doors (cold air won't be getting out).
9. You can get ready faster in the morning---No need to blow dry your hair.
8. Let the kids sleep in the family room and call it camping.
7. We won't be having any visitors as no one else is crazy to live without a/c.
6. Becoming an expert on opening and closing windows so the house will keep cool.
5. Not as hungry when you are hot--good way to loose weight!
4. Saving energy for all the green people--I am doing my part! HA--not on purpose!
3. You get to have a fan in every room. It is fun to talk into it and hear your voice when it vibrates.
2. Sweating helps you to loose weight!
and the # 1 reason it is good to NOT have A/C in the summer
1. Save money on the Electric bill so we can send our daughter to private school!
1 year ago