Monday, July 21, 2008

coming home tomorrow!!!

We have had the best time in Springfield, MO. Maggie was able to meet her Great Grand Nana!!! She is turning 95 in August. I have a lot to update and will do so on Thursday!! We have another long day of driving ahead of us. Here are a few things till we get home.

1. We had a great party for Nana
2. I chopped 5 inches off my hair.
3. I got to meet a legend, Billie Jean King, and had my head cut off in the picture in the paper!! HA!! I made the front page of the sports section!!! Not really only my body!!!
4. Kids got to see their Aunt Niki who spoiled them rotten and now I have to de-Niki-fy them!!
5. Slight weight gain +.6 not bad for being out of town. I have really eaten what I want for the most part. I did fit into a size 10 though!!!
6. Kids got to meet their cousin Curt. he is a cutie and I will post lots of pictures when I get home!!!

I hope everyone had a great week. :)

2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

can't wait to see your hair, I bet it looks great!! glad ya'll are having a good time...maggie ok? I read your post...

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.