Saturday, August 2, 2008

13.8 more lbs to go!!!!

So I FINALLY did it. 2.8 today!! I hit the 25 lbs. I actually hit the 26.4 lb mark today! I can't believe it. I have less than 15 lbs to reach my goal (13.8 ti be exact). I think for the time being my short term goal will be 30 lbs and than I will think about the rest. I think I can hit that in about three weeks. I hope. It seems the second half of my weight loss is taking a little longer than in the first half. It has been 17 weeks and I am really proud of what I have accomplished so far. So here is to the next few weeks flying by. I think living in the sauna is helping. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Melissa! What an accomplishment! You are an inspiration for me to get my butt in gear. :)

Julia said...

Way to go, Mel!!!That's really wonderful!!!

Come on over anytime you want to get out of the sauna....

BTW if this posts as jimbobby or whatever, it's me Julia. I have NO idea what blogger is doing.

:)

Harris Boys said...

mel, you ROCK!!!!! that is awesome and I am SOOOOOOOO proud of you!!!!!!!

sorry I have een mia...sooo busy with work!!!

xoxo

donna said...

yay for 25lbs. Just started doing WW online. Your success story has really inspired me to join.