Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pork pork and more pork!

So I pulled 31 pork butts this morning in 4 hours. Noah helped for the first hour and a half. Then he was off to finish the ribs and the chickens. The cook went really well. I made the beans for the first time and they turned out really good (so I have heard). This was such a great experience for Noah and I. I really am the behind the scenes person and he is the one out front. I like it this way. Noah passed out a lot of business cards and we are hopeful to get some new clients.

The kids had a great time. Lil Noah loves to help daddy cook. All morning he was running little errands that Big Noah would send him on. He really felt like he was helping. It was really cute. He also REALLY likes the cooking gloves (globes). He practically wore them the whole time we were at the event. He wore them in the car on the way and on the way home. He is so funny!

No comments: