Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Holy Monsoon!!!

Ok my day didn't start too great. I heard on the news that we were going to get hit pretty hard with a horrible storm within the next 20 minutes. So I ran down the stairs to let Teak out to go potty. By the way Teak is our Chocolate Labador that will be 9 years old in March. Ok so I go outside and bam I am hit with all this wind and tons of rain (it was sideways) and it is thunder and lightening. I am completely freaked out and drag the poor dog back in and he isn't finished going so he is not happy. Well Kate and Noah are up and a little freaked so I grab Maggie out of her crib and run downstairs. It passes before the weatherman even said it would be in our area. I love how the weatherman can mess up something that is literally happening at that moment. I have heard a couple of my friends neighborhoods were hit pretty bad. I am glad my friends are all safe.

The rest of the day was crazy. Ballet day...It is absolutely the worst day of the week for me. I think I age about 5 years every Tuesday we are at ballet. The little kids don't fair to well during that long long long hour. Mags almost never gets a nap on this day. It is miserable.

I am so looking forward to watching One Tree Hill and BB9 and veggie out in front of the TV for a little while tonight. I miss Noah, but am glad he is having a great trip. Oh he isn't in Carlisle he is in a really small town I can't remember the name of the town, but he is close to Carlisle.

No comments: