Sunday, February 24, 2008

Noah left for England yesterday

Noah left yesterday to go to the UK for the week. He is going to finally get the training he needs for his job. It is kinda weird for him to be gone at night. The time difference really makes it hard to talk to him. I look forward to spending a lot of quality time with the kids and get back on a really good routine. I do miss him though.

Maggie has a cold/fever and we weren't able to have our pictures made yesterday. I was pretty bummed about that. The weather was bad anyways and we were going to have them taken outside. So I guess if she had to be sick that was a good time. We will reschedule after Noah gets back.

Kate has discovered music. She was given an MP3 player for her Birthday in December, but just had me get it up and running (which was a challenge) yesterday. She is so funny now she dances and sings S.O.S. by Rhianna all through the house. Do I tell her she can't carry a tune in a bucket... I will let her think she is a good singer for a bit longer. She is begging me to get her some Hannah Montana music. HM is all new to me. I am so out of the loop on cool things for kids. I will do my research and have some new tunes for her this week.

Lil Noah is having a bday soon. We are going to have a Spider-Man party at the Gymnastics place near our home. He is really excited for his special day.

No comments: