Monday, February 25, 2008

Mondays...

Well we over slept. I have to say I am enjoying the bed all to myself. Extremely easy to make in the mornings. Well we were in a bit of a rush to get all three fed and mostly dressed and out the door by 7:15 well it was more like 7:30. I hate rushing in the mornings. It is so hard to motivate kids when you are yelling hurry. Dropped Kate off at school with about 4 minutes to spare.

Noah, Mags and I were off to Wal-Mart for invitations for Noah. Spider-Man invites. They will go in the mail tomorrow. I have really slacked on this kids bday. I normally have a big notebook of who is coming, what we are eating, the favors and the list goes on and on. I am hopeful that all will work out.

Talked to Big Noah and he is enjoying himself in England. He is in a small town called Carlisle. He is staying in a house their like a bed and breakfast and they had a nice dinner for a few people that are in town and Noah was invited to come. Very good for networking and learning more about the company.

No comments: