Saturday, June 28, 2008

22.6 lbs lost!!!

I FINALLY hit the 20 lb mark. Now I only have 17.4 lbs left to go. I hope that I can keep it up. These past two weeks have seemed harder than usual. I actually lost 3.2 lbs this week; which I find hard to believe considering I ate a cupcake (red velvet) from Gabriels (thanks Andrea) and I also ate some S'mores galore that I made for Bunco. I guess all the running around I did at VBS this week paid off. I hope all my other WW friends are doing well this week!

4 comments:

Harris Boys said...

awesome job mel..keep it up :) :)

donna said...

Mellie. Your weight loss is truly inspirational!

Just Julie said...

Mellie.....CONGRATS! You are doing great. Keep up the good work and inspiration.

Julia said...

You are my hero.

Keep it up..you look AMAZING!