Saturday, June 14, 2008

NEW WARDROBE!!!

OMG I can't believe the day has come where I can fit into more than half (more like 2/3rds)of my closet!!!! I have held out for this day for 7 years!!! I am down 3 dress/pant sizes!!! I am amazed at how good it felt to try on some clothes. I am down 19.6 lbs. I didn't quite make it to the 20lb mark (this is my halfway mark), but hopefully will by next week. I really don't care what size the clothes say I am just so happy to have MORE choices!!! YAY for a new wardrobe that didn't cost me any money!!!

5 comments:

Harris Boys said...

Mel, that is AWESOME!!! keep up the good work :)

Karen said...

YAY! Congrats! Way to go!

Just Julie said...

Wonderful, you are looking great! Congrats on all your work.

donna said...

Mellie. That's awesome! U look real good.

noyoucomehere said...

Whoa, girl!! This is awesome!! You look fantastic! :)