Saturday, June 7, 2008

I am down 17.4 lbs!!!

Ok so it has been 9 weeks since I joined Weight Watchers. My goal is to loose 40 lbs. I am almost half way there. I have lost 17.4 lbs!!! I can't believe I actually may stick this one out. I was always a pretty thin girl growing up, but around 25 I just couldn't loose the weight as easily. Well when I hit 30 and started having kids....well here I am. When I got my learners permit I weighed 90lbs and I think I added a few lbs.

I am never infront of the camera, but will try to get Noah to take some pictures.

2 comments:

Harris Boys said...

Mel, that is so encourgaging (sp??)...way to go!! Keep it up :)

Lori said...

Wow! You go girl. I'm stuck at 13.2 at the moment. I'm only losing like .5 lbs a week at this rate - boooo! I think I need to start exercising more :)