Friday, June 13, 2008

Crazy busy week!!!



So Kate has been at G.S. camp all week from 9-3. It is an 1 1/2 drive there and back. UGH!!! Noah and Maggie have been super busy too. Noah has continued his swim lessons this week and yesterday he SWAM ALL BY HIMSELF!!! I think I cried a bit as we have never made it thus far. 4 years of swim lessons for Kate and Noah does it on his second week. I am so proud of him!!! (Kate is excited to get back to lessons next week!) Maggie has been such a trooper. She has tagged along on all our activities. 2 days not getting a nap accept for the long drive to get Kate. We went to a bounce house yesterday and Maggie is now BIG enough to jump inside the jumpys. She had a blast. Life as I know it has changed. I have to watch her like a hawk!!! Two days ago I found her standing in the middle of the table outside on our screened in porch. She is going to keep me busy this summer.

No comments: