Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SWIM LESSONS!

I can't believe how great the swim lessons are going for Kate! She loves them. Noah is also taking them and he is so excited and doing a fabulous job as well. This is Kate's 4th year yes I said 4th year taking lessons. I guess the 4th time is a charm in this case. We are doing the lessons with friends and it is going great.

Kate has Girl Scout camp next week so we are busy trying to get all her stuff ready for camp. Noah will continue to have lessons next week and Kate will join him again the third week. I am hopeful that is all they will need.

Maggie's new trick (mama is not so thrilled with)...those wonderful sheets we recieved as a gift that you zip on and off...well SHE can unzip them and it is CRAZY!!! I think I am going to have to go to the old sheets that are a pain to change.

1 comment: